Easily unlock your phone’s forgotten pin or pattern
We are telling you about some such easy methods, by which if you have forgotten the password, then you will be able to unlock your smartphone in minutes …
Nowadays everyone keeps a lock in their phone. it a pattern, a pin, a fingerprint or a password, there is no fear of staring at someone by locking the phone. But many times we forget the password in our smartphone, after which we get worried about how this phone will open now. So, let us know that you do not have to worry for this, because we will tell you about some such easy methods with the help of which you will be able to unlock your smartphone in minutes …
Unlock the phone with the help of Gmail
- If you enter the password even after not remembering the password many times in the phone, then there will be an option of a Forgot Pattern or Forgot password, which you have to click.
- After this, you will have to sign in by entering your Google Account username and password. After this, you unlock the phone by entering a new password.
- Before applying this method, keep one thing in mind that the data or photos and songs that are in the phone from it, you will not get it again. That is, if you unlock your phone, then all the data of the phone will be deleted.
- So if you still want to unlock your phone by adopting this method, then turn off your phone first. After this, hold down the volume down button and the power button simultaneously for a few seconds. After doing this for a few seconds, you enter in recovery mode.
- After this you select Yes, delete all user data, after that reboot your phone, in this way your locked phone will be unlocked.
Through Device Manager
- This method will work only on Android devices that have Android Device Manager active. For this, you will have to go to the Android Device Manager website and login with a Google account.
- Keep in mind that it should be the same account that you have put in the phone. After login, click on ‘Erase’, which will reset your phone factory and you will be able to set the password again. But remember, this trick will also delete all your data.
Through Voice Assistant
- Apart from this there is another option. That is, if you have already set Google Assistant in your phone and have recorded your voice, then click on the option of ‘Unlock with Voice’. Now you can unlock the phone by saying ‘OK Google’.